BG School FundBishop Gilpin needs money to support the on-going development of the school. Due to our voluntary aided status as a school we have to raise 10% of the money needed to pay for the buildings’ maintenance, facilities and equipment. These funds need to be raised separately from all the good work done by Friends of Bishop Gilpin. Without this money it will be impossible for the school to maintain its infrastructure to the high standard we have in all other areas of our children’s educational experience at Bishop Gilpin.
The BG School Fund was established by the School Governors to receive contributions from parents and carers. The Fund is a registered charity and has three Trustees. As a registered charity the Fund is eligible for Gift Aid.
In recent years the Fund has enabled the School to:
- Improve security for our children
- Purchase new kitchen equipment to enable the team to produce freshly made, healthy meals
- Create step-free access to the school office
- Provide disabled toilet facilities for the school community
- Improve the overall appearance and utility of the site
We are currently raising money to help the school upgrade some of its Information and Computer Technology (ICT) equipment including the smart boards in the classrooms and updating the tablets used by the children. To deliver these vital benefits to our children we would encourage all those who are able to, to contribute and would warmly welcome your kind support.
The Trustees would appreciate if every family could make a donation to the BG School Fund. We are suggesting a minimum donation of £10 a month per child.
If you would like to contribute to the School Fund there are three ways that you can make a donation.
- Click on this link and follow the instructions to set up an online Direct Debit with our payment provider Total Giving. If using this method please put your child’s name in the “message” box of the on-line form
- Set up a Standing Order using the account details provided in the “School Fund Donations Form”. If using this method please return the donations form to the school office.
- Make an annual one off cheque payment. If using this method please return the donations form to the school office.
Regular monthly payments into the BG School Fund help us to plan our annual expenditure better. In return for your donations the Governors are committed to listening to the views of parents, carers and staff, in order to inform decision-making, and providing regular updates on how money is spent.
The current trustees of the BG School Fund are:
Henry Gibbon - Chair
Neil Sills - Treasurer
Tim Naughton – Secretary
Governance documents, including the Fund’s Constitution and latest Fund Accounts, can be reviewed below.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com